Talk About Video
In today’s Bible story, Jesus used a special weapon against evil—God’s Word! Let’s see how Jesus used this sword to fight evil.
- Why was it important that Jesus knew the Bible?
- What’s one temptation or lie that’s hard for you to fight?
- How could you use the Bible to fight that temptation or lie?
Life Application Wrap-Up
Activity (You’ll need a Bible for each child)
- Give each child a Bible.
- Have kids stand in a warrior pose, holding their Bibles like swords.
- As kids pose, they can take turns praying aloud that God would help them love the Bible and use it to fight the enemy.
- Pray: God, thank you so much for giving us your Word, this amazing sword! Help us put your Word in our hearts so we’re ready for battle. In Jesus’ name, amen.